Construction Update No. 1
Since our recent announcement that we would be moving to 3511 South Peoria, we’ve had some incredibly positive feedback (and a lot of great questions) from our fabulous guests and friends. But the one question EVERYONE wants to know is:
“When will it be ready?”
Answer: We don’t know yet. We promise we’re not trying to be vague, but we only have a rough idea right now. Long story short, when we took over the space at 3511 South Peoria Avenue, it was in an unexpectedly poor condition (spray painted walls, floors, ceilings and holes in walls/doors the size of bricks). Here’s just a sampling of the photos we took the day we took possession of the space:
As we all know, construction timelines are a moving target. Here’s what we can tell you: when complete, the new location is going to be absolutely phenomenal. Thanks to our designer, Karen Rebele of Details & Design, and a team of talented and renowned professionals who create some of the most beautiful salons world-wide, we have left no stone unturned in creating an amazing new facility to better serve you.
So how can a new facility help us serve you better? Well, at Z Studio, we’ve always been about creating an incredible “Art of Hair” experience. And, we can simply say that the experience is going to be even better once we get moved into this new location. A few things that immediately come to mind:
- An improved retail and reception space, with a larger offering of your favorite Pureology, Moroccan Oil, 1821, and Wella products
- More point-of-sale computers means no more waiting to check out
- Free guest wi-fi throughout the space
- More styling stations = the ability to serve more guests with less wait time
- New service chairs will be luxuriously comfortable
- A dedicated shampoo lounge with tilt-down shampoo bowls that contour to you
- Incredible new lighting at the styling station locations will bring out more of the true hues of your hair before-and-after color application
- Two brand new bathrooms, including one that is ADA-compliant
- And, the list keeps going…but we have to keep some things as a surprise!
We’ll continue to update our blog with the latest photographs of the progress. But for now, here are some down-and-dirty pics of our progress so far:
Thanks again for being a loyal Z Studio guest; we can’t wait to serve you in our new location! And, if you’ve never been to Z Studio, we invite you to try our “Art of Hair” experience today in our current location at 4516 South Peoria Avenue in Tulsa. Although we always welcome walk-ins, we encourage you to make a reservation online or by phone at (918) 743-5353. Our consultations are always free of charge.