We are passionate people looking for the same. We know our Artistic Team is our most important resource in caring for our guests. We consider our team as family, and our family acts on the idea of the Triple Win: doing what’s best for our guests, our stylists/team, and our salon company. We know our guests deserve an amazing “Art of Hair” service experience and want them to feel like a part of our family.
We believe “The Art of Hair” is more than being great with shears and color. For our team, it’s about creating the best experience our guests have ever received from a stylist or salon. It’s about challenging ourselves to continually learn, grow, and evolve in our skills, products, and service offerings. We are proud of our work and proud of our team, and we hope that is reflected to you during your experience in our salons.
We’ve have achieved recognition as one of Salon Today magazine’s Salon Today 200 for several consecutive years; we’ve been nominated consecutively for many years as Tulsa’s Best Hair salon. We have our incredible guests to thank for allowing us to be rated among the best hair salons in Tulsa through online reviews.
We believe in giving back to Tulsa through community volunteerism and donation. We encourage our team members to have hearts of giving and support them in their favorite charitable cause or efforts. Together as a team, we work to support multiple non-profit events and fundraisers annually.
Teamwork | Positivity | Diversity | Respect | Initiative | Innovation | Energy | Passion | Growth & Learning | Community & Giving | Customer Service Excellence | Spirit of Entrepreneurship
Stylists | Associate Stylists | Front Desk Team
Z Studio is a Summit Systems Salon, and proud to offer benefits to all team members:
- New team member take-home guarantee
- Competitive compensation structures based on previous experience:
- Top commission rates for service and retail sales
- Competitive hourly rates for support positions
- Aggressive multi-media marketing campaigns to target new guests
- Career growth and development
- Educator-led associate program to grow new stylists’ service and technical skills
- Continuing in-salon education and coaching
- Annual allowance for continuing education events
- Trade memberships and admission to professional shows
- Proven system to help you advance through salon levels
- Advancement opportunities for education and team leadership positions
- Paid vacations
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement savings and investment plan
- Family and friends discount
- Healthcare & dental insurance
Interested in a career with Z Studio?