Our New Location Opens
Friday Morning at 9AM
At the close of business Wednesday, we’ll close one chapter of our story, and begin a new one, as we open the doors for our loyal guests and new friends at our beautiful new location, 3511 South Peoria Avenue.
We’ll open for business in the new location, in the heart of Tulsa’s Brookside District, Friday morning at 9am with retail sales specials, and we’ll be registering every guest who stops by for a $100 gift card.
We wanted to share a few things about our new salon space that may help make your first visit more smooth.
- The new space is located in the city block between in between Sonoma Bistro & Wine Bar to the south and Doc’s Wine & Food to the north. We’re in the heart of that city block, directly between Aberson’s and Vern’s Props & Flowers.
- Parking is located in the rear. If you turn off of Peoria and east onto 35th Street (at Starbucks), you’ll see the parking lot on your left. Although there is parallel parking available in front, space is limited, and all Brookside merchants share available Peoria parallel parking. Additional parking, as with most Brookside merchants is available on side streets and other larger parking lots without parking restrictions posted.
- There is an entrance in the rear of the new facility. Feel free to use it; the rear entry will be open for access in and out of the salon during operating hours.
We’re working on a photo tour now, and will post it to the website soon. In the meantime, we invite you to stop in, see for yourself, and take a tour – you don’t even need an appointment! Our new location features a beautiful design by Karen Rebele, of Details & Design, and allows us to provide a more luxurious experience for our guests. Some highlights include:
- Free wi-fi and charging ports for your handheld electronic devices
- More comfortable styling chairs
- A private shampoo lounge
- A full-service color bar
Although Friday will be our first day of operating in the new space, we’re saving the hoopla of a “Grand Opening” for after the first of the year. For those among the first to visit our new location, we’ll have plenty of ways to say thanks to you for your continued trust and patience in our team as we perfect the best ways to function in our new space in the first 30 days.
We are so thankful for each and every one of our loyal guests who have helped us achieve this incredible milestone in our growth. And, if you’ve never been to Z Studio, we invite you to try our “Art of Hair” experience today. Ahead of your visit, view our Reviews on Google (just search Z Studio Tulsa), on our website, and on our Facebook page. We always provide a free consultation, welcome walk-ins, and you can even request your appointment online. To reach us by phone, call (918) 743-5353.
Finally, as one of Tulsa’s premier teaching salons with an incredible associate program for developing new talent, we’re continuing to grow our team of expert colorists and stylists. So, if you or someone you know might be interested in joining our team, we invite you to stop in and meet us, or apply online.